Your check saves us service fees. Please send your check by mail to:
1836 Benedict Cyn Dr.
Beverly Hills CA 90210
We look to you to support all we do in the name of jazz while we plan our new home in Culver City. Together, we can create the spark that illuminates jazz as an art form, and provides a crucial center for performance in Southern California.
In our new home, young people will embrace and enhance the multicultural and multigenerational language that is jazz. Expanded audiences will have the joy of experiencing firsthand a thriving and vital American art form. To do all of this while keeping on with our wildly successful Movable Feasts series, we really need your personal investment in our future. You can also donate by credit card via PayPal.
Join Our New Inner Circle at the $2000 Level
Our Inner Circle includes a select group of committed patrons who are a driving force behind the Jazz Bakery’s prominence in the Los Angeles cultural landscape. Inner Circle donors receive exclusive benefits and recognition, and serve as ambassadors for the Jazz Bakery. Members serve renewable terms of one year and become the prime sponsors of the Jazz Bakery’s concerts.
Benefits & Recognition
As a member of the Inner Circle, members have special access to exclusive activities at The Jazz Bakery and receive the following benefits:
- Exclusive Invitations: receive invitations to special events and selected pre-and/or post-concert event(s) sponsored by the Jazz Bakery; restricted to Directors, Inner Circle members and VIPs
- Attend events and introduce others to the Jazz Bakery experience
- Annual gifts of $10,000 or more will be recognized as Leadership gifts on all printed materials, the Jazz Bakery’s electronic letterhead, catalogs and on the website
Other Benefits of Supporting the Jazz Bakery:
$50 to $249
- Acknowledgment on the Jazz Bakery Website
- Priority notice of all Jazz Bakery events
- Regular E-Newsletters
$250 to $499
- All of the above plus your name (or someone else's name) inscribed on a plaque on on the virtual "wall of fame"
$500 to $1,999
- All of the above plus invitations to special Jazz Bakery receptions and selected events
Here are other ways you can help:
1. Matching and Challenge Grant Contributions - The Jazz Bakery has a number of significant challenge and matching grants pledged: the Herb Alpert Foundation, the Los Angeles County Arts Commission, and the California Community Foundation, among others. We urgently need your financial support to fulfill the terms of these grants. Your gift, whatever its size, can mean twofold or more to us!
2. Your company's matching grant program-- the Jazz Bakery is an ideal and most appreciative non-profit candidate for your company's matching grant. Please contact your company for information.
3. Virtual "Wall of Fame" Plaques-- Endow a Jazz Bakery Plaque in honor of your favorite player or person for $250. Your plaque, acknowledging you and your honoree, will be permanently displayed on this site, and also, eventually on the wall of the new Jazz Bakery. You’ll be in great company!
You have always been our lifeline to the jazz community... whether your gift is a one-time donation, a monthly pledge or an annual contribution, your tax deductible gift can make a world of difference to the Jazz Bakery.